Relieving pain, swelling and soreness in the ankle, the MalleoTrain Ankle Support is perfect for walking and running, sports, swimming, working or just relaxing at home. Fitting comfortably inside your current shoes with no problem, it's just what you need for that ankle pain. With a comfortable weave and anatomic sizing for all day wear, it's the ankle support for you!
Made with a brand new lightweight weave that's ultra-breathable as well as a special soft zone for the more sensitive parts of your ankle, it's your skin's best friend. The german designed and made MalleoTrain shapes across your ankle joint with a gentle but strong compression weave to increase blood flow and healing. With two gel supports built into the sleeve, your ankle is constantly massaged to relieve pain, swelling and any bruising in the joint. With a slim fit that's ideal for any level of activity, it's perfect for injury recovery, arthritis or just a bit of support for sports.
- Graduated compression - Compression gradually gets lighter towards the ends. Improves circulation and relieves muscle and joint soreness.
- Three-dimensional knit - Constructed to conform to the natural shape of the ankle so it fits snugly yet comfortably against your body and stimulates circulation.
- Contoured viscoelastic cushion - Soft pads behind each ankle bone helps to reduce pain and swelling.
- No rigid parts - Comfortable to wear and allows full range of motion.
- Breathable Train Active Knit Zone - Gentle on the skin and extremely comfortable to wear.
- Soft and Breathable Zone - Improves wearing comfort in the ankle area
- Slightly sprained ankle
- Mild instabilities
- Ankle arthritis
- Ankle pain
- Swelling of the ankle
WHY WE LOVE IT:
This brace has a fantastic compressive quality to it. This helps improve proprioception from the ankle to the brain. We often prescribe this to patients who are in sports requiring high levels of agility, especially those who have sprained their ankle in the past. Obviously, a brace as such would never mean you do not need to participate in rehab with strengthening and balance exercises, but it does a great job at improving confidence of the wearers.
This can also be great for ankle arthritis, and helping to control swelling that can come about secondary to this!